Irina Valentino – Mind Wellness and Life Transforming Solutions
Success of the therapy depends greatly on client’s ability to participate and create change. The Service Provider has skills, knowledge and experience in the field of Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Life Coaching. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the provision of services by the Service Provider to its clients.
Definition and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- Agreement - means the agreement entered into by the Service Provider and the Client incorporating these Terms and Conditions which shall govern provision of the Services;
- Client - means the party procuring the Services from the Service Provider;
- Fees - means any and all sums due under the Agreement from the Client to the Service Provider;
- Services – means the services to be provided by the Service Provider to the Client ; and
- Term - means the term of the Agreement as defined therein.
Unless the context otherwise requires, each reference in these Terms and Conditions to:
- “writing”, and any cognate expression, includes a reference to any communication effected by electronic or facsimile transmission or similar means;
- “these Terms and Conditions” is a reference to these Terms and Conditions as amended or supplemented at the relevant time;
- The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall have no effect upon the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
- References to any gender shall include the other gender.
- The Service Provider shall provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, commensurate with prevailing standards in the Hypnotherapy service sector in the United Kingdom.
- All treatments offered by Irina Valentino are available by appointment only. Appointments may be booked by Clients in person, online, by telephone or by email.
- Nothing on this site constitutes an offer in a legal sense. When you order from us you offer to pay for our products or services and we are free to accept or reject that offer.
- If a Client knows they are going to be late for an appointment, they should contact Irina Valetnino informing of the same. Arriving later than 20 minutes after an appointment time may result in the appointment being treated as cancelled without notice and thus subject to a cancellation fee. Appointments may be cancelled without charge provided the Client gives at least 24 hours’ notice of the same.
- Certain treatments provided by Irina Valentino require Clients to be aged 18 or over or require parental consent.
- Certain treatments may be unsuitable for Customers with certain medical conditions. Clients are advised to inform Irina Valentino of any medical conditions or on-going medical treatment when booking appointments.
- Failure to inform of a medical condition may result in treatment being denied in which case the appointment will be treated as a cancelled appointment.
- The Client shall pay the Fees to the Service Provider in accordance with the website price list. Payment shall be due for any and all treatments.
- All payments required to be made by cash, cheque, bank or paypal transition.
- The Service Provider shall ensure that it has in place at all times suitable and valid insurance that shall include public liability insurance.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client that results from the Client’s failure to follow any instructions given by the Service Provider.
The Service Provider will not share the Client’s personal data with any third parties for any reasons without the prior consent of the Client. Such data will only be collected, processed and held in accordance with the Service Provider’s rights and obligations arising under the provisions and principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The Clients rights as a consumer under consumer protection legislation from time to time in force shall not be affected by these Terms and Conditions.
- Irina Valentino may, from time to time, change these Terms and Conditions without notice, however it will use its reasonable endeavours to inform Customers as soon as is reasonably possible of any such changes.
No failure or delay by either Party in exercising any of its rights under the Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver by either Party of a breach of any provision of the Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
In the event that one or more of the provisions of the Agreement and/or of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of the Agreement and/or these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of the Agreement and/or these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
Law and Jurisdiction
The Agreement and these Terms and Conditions (including any non-contractual matters and obligations arising therefrom or associated therewith) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.